In case you missed by July newsletter, here are 5 quick ways to stay cool this summer.
- Use fans and ceiling fans in combination with your air conditioner.
- Cover south-facing windows by closing blinds and curtains.
- “Cool roofs” will keep your home cooler than a dark roof which absorbs solar heat.
- Plant shrubs and trees to provide shade.
- Insulate your home to keep the warm air out and the cool air in.
Want to get more tips like these? Sign up for my monthly newsletter, sent out the first Friday of each month. Just contact me with your name and email address, and I’ll subscribe you!