According to the Color Marketing Group (and Hunter Douglas), Boysenberry is the most important interior design color right now – it’s new, it’s fun and it’s fashionable. And because it is the holiday season, boysenberry interior colors and accents can be found just about anywhere.
Why is boysenberry so hot right now? Because it is a shade of purple with a hunt of red. The mixture indicates good judgment and it projects peace of mind and calmness. Used alone or with other colors, boysenberry can bring life to an ordinarily dull room. Hunter Douglas suggests these color combos:
- Boysenberry with black for a warm, cozy look
- Boysenberry with ivory for a bleached beach look
- Boysenberry with cream or gold to look positively royal
- Boysenberry with acid or lime green to add a touch of drama
- Boysenberry with emerald green (2013’s color of the year) and soft brown for a garden palette
However you choose to use boysenberry, it is sure to add unexpected but commanding color to any room!
Thanks to Pugerudes in downtown Kent for sharing this article with us!
Shop local this holiday season.