If you are planning to sell your home this year, I suggest you start thinking about how to best present your home for sale. This is also called staging, and is an important part of the sales process. Staging helps make your home more inviting. Here HGTV offers some tips on how to stage your home and, of course, you can always consult with your favorite realtor – ME! I’ve got lots of handy tips too.
- Remove clutter including excess furniture.
- Furniture can open up rooms when pulled away from walls.
- Repurpose a room to make it more attractive to potential buyers.
- Improve the lighting in your home to make its best features “shine.”
- Experiment with color, such as adding an accent wall to your dining room or bedroom.
- When accessorizing, group things in odd numbers – like three.
For more tips and photos, visit the original article on HGTV.