We love Facebook, but we wanted to make it a bit more festive with a super fun contest we’re calling “Where’s Marti?” Simply take a selfie (or have someone else take your photo) in front of one of my Kent Reporter ads, For Sale or Sold signs, Directional Signs in the community, or my Billboard on Kent-Kangley near the Safeway on 132nd . Check out the sample in front of my Billboard –>
Post the photo to my Facebook business page between Oct. 16 and Nov. 15. On Nov. 16, Team Marti will choose 2 winners at random to receive a $50 Costco gift card – perfect to use for your holiday entertaining! Think of it as my special “thank you” for your support over the years.
Here are the rules (Yeah, I know, boo! But we’ve got to have some guidelines.)
- The contest will run from Oct. 15 through Nov. 15.
- The contest is open to anyone 18 or over.
- All photos must be family-friendly.
- The photo you post to my Facebook business page for the contest must include a picture of you and one of the following: my Kent Reporter ad (any of my ads), one of my For Sale or Sold signs (must be one of my signs, not another Realtor’s®), directional signs in the community, or my billboard on Kent-Kangley near the Safeway on 132nd.
- We will choose 2 winners at random on Nov. 16 and post their names to my Facebook business page. We will notify winners via Facebook message, unless we have another way to contact you.
- Each winner will receive a $50 Costco gift card by mail, or you can pick it up in my Covington office.
- Disclaimer: I am running this contest. Facebook is not responsible in any way for the contest.
Sound fun? What are you waiting for?!! Get out there and take those selfies. I can’t wait to see them.