Every Realtor should have a complete marketing plan to market, negotiate and sell their listings. The ideal marketing plan should be used for every home sale, but should also be adaptable for special circumstances.
I personally use a 23-point marketing plan to be sure my listings sell for the best price and in the shortest time possible. Here are the first five steps of my personalized plan:
- Research and advise on property pricing and presentation. If the home seller needs recommendations for repairman or other specialists to prepare their home for sale, I provide recommendations for trusted vendors.
- Supply a Comparative Market Analysis, sometimes referred to as a CMA. The CMA will show the sellers recent market activity in their neighborhood. This will help us determine the best market price for the home to maximize the chances of a good offer with the highest profit possible.
- Hire a professional stager for private consultation and staging services. This will help the sellers showcase the best features of their home, while also allowing prospective buyers the chance to envision how the home could be decorated.
- Hire a professional photographer and coordinate needed photographs of the seller’s home and property.
- Submit the listing to the Northwest Multiple Listing Service, including photos and descriptions, and syndicate the listing to dozens of online home search websites.
To learn more about how I will market your home, see my complete marketing plan here. I adapt it to meet each seller’s specific needs to maximize profit and minimize time on the market. Have questions about marketing your Kent home? Please contact us. Team Marti is ready to help!