When you are ready to buy a home, finding the right home in the right neighborhood, at a cost that fits your budget is not as easy as it sounds. However, I am a licensed experienced professional with a very specialized skillset. Here are the many benefits you receive when working me.
- We will review your wants and needs so I can learn more about what you are looking for. This might include style of home, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, but it also might include specific areas and of course, budget. With your needs in mind, I will go on the hunt for homes that fit your criteria.
- If you have not yet met with a lender, I would be happy to provide you with referrals to great local lenders who are a good match for your particular financial situation. It is critical that you take this step and get pre-qualified and pre-approved before we go out looking at homes.
- Because I know the local market inside and out, I can focus in on the areas that have the greatest possibilities for finding a home at the price you want. I also have great relationships with my fellow agents and can learn about properties that are a good match.
- We will view homes that fit your criteria.
- I will organize, expedite, and get the appropriate documents for any homes that you indicate are possibilities. In addition, I will help you review all the possible homes and analyze appropriate market pricing so you can be confident that your offer is consistent with what the market will bear.
- I will supply information and make appointments to see almost any property listed for sale. I know how to get detailed information, or an appointment, even if the house is not listed with another John L. Scott agent.
- When you find the right home to buy, I will guide you through the negotiation process, the legal process, and the details that follow.
- I have been working as an agent for a very long time and have built solid relationships with real estate professionals in our community – lenders, title, escrow, inspectors, and appraisers. I will utilize these relationships to make sure your transaction continues to move forward and successfully closes.