Donna Patane gave Team Marti a five-star review on Zillow and said she is ‘highly likely to recommend’ me to others. We helped her sell a single-family home in Auburn, Washington.
‘Marti Reeder and her team recently helped us sell our $750,000 home in Auburn. This was our seventh home sale over the course of many years, and Marti provided us with the best experience we have ever had. From our first meeting to her market analysis of our home to her marketing plan and materials, she exceeded our expectations. She sold our home in about two weeks for our asking price, and she and her team continued their excellent service right through closing. We highly recommend Marti for all of your real estate needs.’
~ Donna Patane, August 7, 2017
Read this review and others like it on Zillow.com: https://www.zillow.com/profile/martirealtor/
Thank you to the Knobloch family for this wonderful, five-star review on Zillow! The Knoblochs sold a single-family home in Auburn in 2015 for approximately $525,000.
“Marti is the ultimate negotiator. She works hard to get your house sold and is the utmost professional when dealing with the difficult emotions of both seller and buyer. She makes things happen. She knows areas thoroughly and has been active in real estate for a long time. We so appreciated her calmness and let’s get this done attitude!! Thanks, Marti, for everything!
Read this five-star testimonial and dozens of others on Zillow.
Home buying and selling are complicated, detailed processes and, because they are often the most significant financial commitments of your lifetime, they can be highly stressful too. However, with a real estate professional on your side, buying or selling a home can be manageable, even enjoyable. Here are 5 reasons to hire a real estate professional when buying or selling a Kent, Covington or Maple Valley home.
- Rules, regs and paperwork. Each state regulates the contracts needed to buy or sell a home and these regulations change all the time. However, a real estate professional – ideally a Realtor – is up-to-date on the latest rules and regulations, and she can streamline the process for you.
- 180 steps to closing. According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), there are 180 steps a full-service Realtor follows in return for their sales commission, including everything from pre-listing activities and entering a home into the MLS database to the home inspection and post-closing follow-up. Yes, 180! Let your real estate professional focus on those steps, while you focus on selecting the right home and getting ready for your move.
- Negotiation. Even if you enjoy a good negotiation, it can be very stressful, particularly when you are talking about a transaction worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. A real estate professional like me can take the emotion out of that process for you while putting years of negotiating experience to use.
- Home value. A real estate professional has the experience to price your home correctly, based on its true value and how current market conditions will affect the value. While you may know what you paid for your home and what you need to get out of it, a real estate professional can provide an objective value and her recommendations for putting a price tag on your home.
- Market conditions. The Seattle real estate market is one of the hottest in the country right now. An experienced and trusted real estate professional will stay on top of selling trends and know the ins and outs of the local real estate market to ensure you get the best deal possible.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home this summer, contact Team Marti now for a no-obligation consultation of your situation.