Zillow Testimonial from Langfordrandy on 1/20/18
Five Star Review
Sold a single-family home in 2017 in Black Diamond, WA
“Very detailed and always willing to help and answer questions when asked. Marti provides a professional photographer and stager when selling a house. She also paid for a Home Warranty that will cover repairs for the new buyer which is a plus. Our house sold in less than a week after begin listed on the market. Can’t go wrong with Marti.”
Read this five-star review and others like it on Zillow.
We love this five-star review from ‘Dinylynn’ on Zillow. We helped this client sell their home in Black Diamond, Washington.
“If you want to sell your home and have it shine above all other listings, Marti is the agent for you.!! She and her team knows exactly what they are doing and they go the extra mile to do so. Marti said to us, trust me, I know what I am doing and she did. I was a little leery as she told me ..if you will do what I recommend I promise you won’t regret it. So I followed her agenda and with every step she was there. Marti did so many extra things that made our home so open and pleasing for the buyer to see. She sent out flyers, her signs were bright and informational. and she was available 24/7. There wasn’t a negative moment in the whole process..from listing to closing . I would recommend Marti indefinitely. She is amazing.”
~ Dinylnn, November 1, 2017
Read this review and others like it on Zillow.com: https://www.zillow.com/profile/martirealtor/
No matter what time of year you are selling your home, you want your listing to say all the right things. Of course, you want to tell potential buyers about all of the home’s best features, but there are other things you should include as well. MSN Real Estate says the following six items should be included in your listing:
- Highlight amenities and special features: Talk about things that aren’t standardly included in a listing like the number of bedrooms and baths. Instead, talk about unique rooms, spectacular views, heritage gardens or any other special bonuses that differentiate your home from the one across the street.
- Give specifics: Potential home buyers want specific details of what your home offers. Instead of saying something vague like “remodeled kitchen with upgrades,” explain what those upgrades are. Do you have granite countertops, a Viking range or a Sub-Zero? Point those out. Specific information is more likely to stand out in a prospective buyer’s mind.
- Choose your words carefully: Your listing should contain enough descriptive adjectives (e.g., beautiful, attractive) to attract a buyer, but not be so lofty that your home sounds too good to be true (e.g., spectacular, best ever).
- Check your grammar and spelling: If you only get one chance for a potential buyer to read about your home, be sure that your grammar and spelling are error-free. This allows the buyer to focus on the home’s highlights, not on your mistakes.
- Motivate your buyer. MSN Real Estate recommends using phrases like “priced to sell” or “great deal” to motivate buyers to take a second look.
- Focus on lifestyle. Buying a home is an emotional decision for many. To appeal to the right buyers, focus on the lifestyle aspects of your home — the cozy fireplace, the deck that’s perfect for entertaining, or the bonus room that’s ideal for a children’s playroom or home office — to help them envision living there.
These are all great tips, but I have one more to add –> work with an experienced Realtor when selling your home. A good Realtor will know how to best position your house for a sale, which includes writing and posting your listing, staging your home and making sure that the right buyers see it. And, of course, I know just who to recommend — ME!
Source: Say the right thing: 6 things your home listing should include (Melinda Fulmer, MSN Real Estate)